VI INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
ТC-2020 Progressive directions of Technological Complexes Development
2 – 4 June 2020 | Online
The 6th International Scientific and Technical Conference (TC 2020) is hosted under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Lutsk National Technical University. The topic of the 2020 event addresses the progressive directions of technological complexes development and coalesces pundits from 16 Higher Education Institutions from seven countries mainly across Eastern Europe.
The TC 2020’s target audiences consist of scientists, graduate students, students of free economic zones and research institutions, as well as practitioners who are actively engaged in research in the field of design and operation of technological systems.
- Section 1. Intelligent production systems and information technologies in the design and management of technological complexes.
- Section 2. Modelling and synthesis of the structure of technological complexes.
- Section 3. Development of technological complexes in machine-building, instrument-making, light, packaging and food industries.
- Section 4. Modern technologies in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Section 5. Design of functional elements of technological complexes.
- Section 6. Listening (if desired) to the materials of completed dissertations.
For more information about the MTF – STU BA contribution to the event and CALIPER’s presentation please click here.