ULB at the meeting of the teaching commission of the Conseil des Femmes Francophones de Belgique
On the 25th of October 2021, our partners from ULB participated in the meeting of the teaching commission of the Conseil des Femmes Francophones de Belgique and presented the CALIPER project.
The Council of French-speaking Women of Belgium (CFFB) is a “dome” association which brings together around fifty organizations of French-speaking women belonging to different philosophical and ideological points of view.
Their focus areas include:
- More balanced representation of women and men in all spheres of public life;
- The installation of the “equality” reflex, that is gender mainstreaming in all aspects of life;
- Improving the situation of women in economic and social life;
- The fight against all forms of violence against women, including trafficking;
- Women’s health and quality of life;
- Solidarity with women in developing countries.
The event was held online and attended by 7 female members of the commission. Two of them were representing academia, two were policy makers and three were members of the civil society.